September 20, 2012

Fear





Brain faculties acting in such an erratic way giving me fear. Fear thus makes me thought of having accepting the reality that almost every one close to my heart have left me. The bitter truth slowly sank through my being. Is it going to be like this each time?

Accepting is the hardest part of it. You consciously know this possibility, but why does it have to be so soon? Why are there circumstances that binds you and holds you together, then, in a blink of an eye, you find yourself all alone. The memories are all that is left hanging in your thoughts.

Again, for me, this halt made me respond to the call to enjoy and cherish the people who are still around me. We won’t last long just like the others so might as well treasure every passing moment of it. Don’t let time hinder you from loving a little bit more. It lessens the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment