August 31, 2012

Wanting



Another burst of affection from my friend T3. I am deeply blessed for her having me share this piece of her subjective frame of mind.

Oh well you might think I'm crazy
To hang around with you
Or maybe you think I'm lucky
To have somethin' to do
But I think that you're wild
Inside me is some child..

You might think I'm foolish
Or maybe it's untrue
You might think it's hysterical
But I know when you're weak
You think you're in the movies
And everything's so deep
But I think that you're wild
When you flash that fragile smile
You might think it's foolish
What you put me through

And it was hard so hard to take
There's no escape without a scrape
But you kept it going till the sun fell down
You kept it going...

Oh well uh you might think I'm delirious
The way I run you down
But somewhere sometimes
When you're curious
I'll be back around
Oh I think that you're wild
And so-ooo uniquely styled

You might think it's foolish
This chancy rendezvous
You might think I'm crazy
All I want is you..


1 comment: