July 17, 2012

Yesu


I’ve been to quite a few battles in life. I couldn’t say that most of them are triumphant. Where in the world I gain such arrogance to shout out loud that I won it all considering my present state? I’m likened to a child who lost his candy. I lost almost everything. At this age, I lost my father, my wife, my children, my health, my job, my hopes and dreams. It also came to a point where I also nearly lost my sanity. How I wish never to open my eyes again as I sleep at night. My pillow, blanket and the anguish are my only comrades each time I feel like crying.

It was through this obnoxious event that I suddenly noticed the Chinese characters tattooed in my left arm that means ‘’Jesus’’. I then realized that I need not be afraid though everything was lost. I've got Jesus beside me, looking over my shoulder. I still got Jesus.

Yesu


No comments:

Post a Comment